Wednesday, July 24, 2013

About the runner

O.k. so I have gotten some questions about how many races like this I have ran before and requests for a bio (to decide how much $ you will be in for no doubt). I have been running in some form or fashion since I was in grade school. I have ran approximately 15 marathons, 6 ultra-marathons, the latest coming in 2012, and a ton of half-marathons and below. Most of the time I enter these races for the atmosphere it provides more than trying to actually win. Most of my training is done here in the sand hills of North Carolina, and consists of a general marathon style running schedule with some swimming, and cross-fit style workouts also incorporated. My work background is as a Special Forces Engineer Sergeant. Working in SF gave me a chance to work and learn from some of the top athletes in the country, and I implement those lessons learned in training and life on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment